Weponz Counter-Strike Battleship Server For SA-MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weponz Counter-Strike Battleship Server For SA-MP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well hello
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 am by Speedfire

» Server again Online ?! o_O
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm by Speedfire

» ? IDK ? idk ?
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 pm by Speedfire

» APPLICATION FOR ADMIN.
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 am by shravan_jackson

» .:Chucky .:. Apllications :.
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 am by [AFK]Chucky

» wazzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppppp
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 am by Shaam

» Tha Namez Weponz
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:44 am by DBan

» Snake's Intro
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 am by SnakeShit

» Mikky's Admin application.
We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 am by Mikky

We Need You!(Admin App's)

Go down 
+13
Uchiha
Bliitzz
dofe657
Kayla
knight_rider
Commander
Franko_Matos
Dio
gwapoken90
tablespoon
Black_Snow
j3r3m5
Weponz
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
knight_rider

We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 am

Dude reply on my app
Back to top Go down
Weponz
Server Owner
Weponz

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 am

knight_rider wrote:
Dude reply on my app

Epic Fail
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

knight_rider wrote:
Dude reply on my app

Dude, we all admin are discussing about it, Be PATIENT! No Patient, Denied App. Its not like, You make app and we just accept it, NO! that not how it works. We dont accept application like that, we need to think IF we can trusted you or not, due to accident happen before to admin team. So we are being more strict to it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

**[In-GameName?]**:Uchiha
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:19
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:English 9/10, Filipino/Tagalog Language 10/10
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:No, but I've been a non hacker player 1 year in other servers
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:1-3 hour s
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/kick, /ban, /lspec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Cause I want Weapon CS Battlefield will be good and non of fullshit hackers, And I want to teach some noobs on how to lagged shoot..
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Uchiha wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**:Uchiha
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:19
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:English 9/10, Filipino/Tagalog Language 10/10
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:No, but I've been a non hacker player 1 year in other servers
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:1-3 hour s
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/kick, /ban, /lspec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Cause I want Weapon CS Battlefield will be good and non of fullshit hackers, And I want to teach some noobs on how to lagged shoot..

dude read the announcement, all admins apply have been terminated, no more application
Back to top Go down
eXtreme

PostSubject: eXtreme's AAPP   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:51 am

**[In-GameName?]**: eXtreme
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**: 10
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: English, French and japanese
English: Hey, i'm going to pursuade you to make me an administrater.
French: Bonjour, Parlez vous francais? Mon français est vraiment bon!
Japanese: Boku wa Nikorasu desu. Boku wa ōjīda! Boku no nihongo wa kan'nōdesu.
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: Yes, 3 servers. Modern Warfare 2. Urban Reality. Server For Pilots. And i still am a admin on all of them servers.
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: 4 Hours
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: Tons! /kick /fakechat /ban /makeadmin /ip /ac /adminarea /akill /goto /spec /fu and more!
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: I like the server alot and i want to contribute to it now.
Back to top Go down
knight_rider

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 pm

lolz now weponz is in 3b and i also play on 3b
so can i get reply ???????????
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 pm

knight_rider wrote:
lolz now weponz is in 3b and i also play on 3b
so can i get reply ???????????

sorry for the moment, application for admins have been terminated, because an attack on the server.
Back to top Go down
knight_rider

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

dude ok i understand but server needs admin because when i go to server their r so many hackers playing
and some was hacking admin account i want to ban them off

By the dio it is ur pic
if yes u r looking awesome
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

knight_rider wrote:
dude ok i understand but server needs admin because when i go to server their r so many hackers playing
and some was hacking admin account i want to ban them off

By the dio it is ur pic
if yes u r looking awesome

Yes, and i understand, But in the moment, Weponz cannot trust any players because the old admins players attack his server, which means he ban all player. Now Weponz are not really trsuted to anyone. I was hoping i can get my admin powers back to help server out, but its not 100 % i can be admins anymore. Well 50 50, I hope he can put me back on the admins team
Back to top Go down
knight_rider

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm

WTF going in weponz
why he banned me
and reson HACKS
what the fuck going on this server
bloody non sence
Back to top Go down
zy7

zy7

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 pm

hey i'm new here, i speak spanish nd english so uf u need me just call me ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?
[AC130]AirstriKe

[AC130]AirstriKe

PostSubject: My very long but enteresting Admin Application - [AC130]AirstriKe   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 am

Goto page : 1, 2, 3
Weponz
Server Owner

Subject: We Need You!(Admin App's) Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Im Now Accepting Applications For Server Admins.

Only Accepting People That Can Speak 2 Languages Well(1 Must Be English)!

Need GERMAN/POLISH/SPANISH/INDONESIAN/FRENCH(Others Possibly Accepted) Speaking Admins That Can Speak Good English.

APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED USING THIS FORMAT BELOW:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Copy/Paste In Your Reply To This Topic And Fill It Out Correctly In Detail**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**[In-GameName?]**:[AC130]AirstriKe [Im thinking of removing the AC130 , Should i?
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**: 13
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: Dutch . English , Im currently learning spanish. and papiamentu [Thats a real language btw]
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: Yes it was a old LVCNR server but some hacker named Jack fucked it up , The owner was Genrox , I was the co owner . He didn't trust me with most of the rights but im trust worthy xDDD, And 3 RP Military server's [Btw RP military is when you are roleplaying as your in the military and everything , Very awesome but yeh they shutdown.
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: About 1/1.5 Days because the time that EvoX was on i was like on for the whole day and the time on CS Battleship.
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: /kick , /ban , /warn , /jail , /rconlogin , /cage , /rban[or /rangeban] , /banip . /whois , /banname , /summon [or /car]
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: So i can help WepZ with decisions and keep server clean of hackers , I will admit i WAS a s0b user like 7 months ago but then I hated it because everytime i talked it would fuck me up and id get caught and i was getting banned from every server so i deleted it, And i want to help the users [New one's] and have fun with lots of new cmds and run around with other admins discussing high class situations and thinking of a way to fix it .

DONT BOTHER APPLYING If You Have Been Banned On Any Of Our Servers Before! , Ive been banned but not for hacking it was a mistake [I think] cuz i asked weapons why he banned Marco for knowing rider and then WepZ thought i knew rider and stuff.

DONT BOTHER APPLYING If Your A Hacker/Noob!

DONT BOTHER APPLYING If You Only Can Speak 1 Language!

REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH APPLICATIONS ONLY!,PM'S/NEW THREADS WILL BE IGNORED/DELETED!

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Applications Will Be Left Alone Untill Enough Is Posted,Do Not Reply Or PM Anyone Regarding Your Application,This Will Result In Instant Blacklisting From The Accepted Admin List. Accepted Admins Will Be Give'n A Trial For An Unannounced Period Of Time,During This Trial ALL Trial Admins Are Tested And Spyed Apon By Head Admins And Owners After Training(Trial Admins Use Last Hours Of Trial,Acting As Server Admin),When A Head Admin Thinks A Trial Admin Has Got What It Takes To Run The Server,All Head Admins/Owners Meet And Discuse If Its An Official Promotion And The Owners Will Give Promotion.Then You Are To Run The Server Competantly Without Hesitation. (Power Abuse = Life Ban).

I agree to the terms & conditions of this admin application. Byfor i will not ask about my admin application until a official accepts or denie me. [Did i spell deny right?]

And heres the 1st app i sent to WepZ because i didn't know where to apply. Dont call me stupid because i found out where to apply but i was nervous

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:40 am Topic: Striker's Admin Application [AC130[AirstriKe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know where to post a admin application so i PM'ed you it.

Name : Striker Williams
Username : [AC130]AirstriKe
Age & Date Of Birth : 13 , June 4th 1997

Why you want to be admin? : I want to help the server evolve and keep the god damn hackers of the server , I mean seriously i was trying to kill this dude and he just airbraked away , I was about to do /ban but then i remembered i wasn't admin , So please consider me , I am active , I am always on forums , and i just got unbanned from server so yeh ,

What will you do to help the server? : I will try my best to bring players , Keep server fair but yet i wont over do it , I will always allow users to have fun , But at a certain limit.

Have you ever hacked or cheated? : Ok honestly , I have hacked but it was long time ago , I currently have a cleo mod that has a private bunker and lots of weaps and armour in it , But i dont use it anymore because im to lazy to reach it. I do cheat sometimes for instants , When im about to be arrested relog , But i dont do it anymore i swear

Whats your experience ? : Im not good in modding but great in Hack Detecting , and mod detecting. Its good because when i was admin on another server a dude had a mod that made his car tall , when he was standing on the car he was way high and i thought he was hacking cuz i didnt kno he had a mod for that car so i was about to kick him but then he showed me mod and showed me how to sence the difference.

Why do you like the server? : I like it because its always on , Its a server that when i come on i can be like " Hey guys!" and people will reply , and i like to kill people .

Anything Else to say? : I have a major sence of humor , I might pull pranks on people but not the one like how other people do like " Im gonna ban you" or something , I will pull pranks like take away all your weps and be like "If you want them back u have to jump in the water" - I like to impress/Showoff people my awesomeness , For instants my killstreaks and my achievments . , IMPORTANT : My brother [AC130]GunneR goes on my PC and goes on SA-MP too so if he goes on your server and does shit please dont ban him just make his username unentarable to the server plzzzz hes extremely Bitch-Like,

Jump to: Select a forum||--Info/Announcements| |--Announcements/Updates| |--Forum Rules| |--Server Commands| |--Forum Index |--General Server Disscussion |--Media |--New? Introduce Yourself! |--Banned? Post An Appeal Here |--Feature Requests Here |--Player Complaints |--Post Bugs Here |--Off-Topic |--Trash

Back to top Go down
Acepto

Acepto

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

*[In-GameName?]**: Acepto
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**: 14
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: 100% Holland , 75% English
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: Yes, Airport Wars Chapter 2
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: 2 Days Its so Nice server!!
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: Ban, Warning , Kick , Cashgive, Give score , Spawn vehicles.
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: Its a Good server! i can 5-6 days online, 2-3 hour on a day.
I will ban the cheaters and hackers. And im friendly and i will help all players and Admins. Rank 3 or 4 its good than i happy. Very Happy

Thanx for your Time!
Acepto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2