Weponz Counter-Strike Battleship Server For SA-MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weponz Counter-Strike Battleship Server For SA-MP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well hello
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 am by Speedfire

» Server again Online ?! o_O
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm by Speedfire

» ? IDK ? idk ?
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 pm by Speedfire

» APPLICATION FOR ADMIN.
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 am by shravan_jackson

» .:Chucky .:. Apllications :.
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 am by [AFK]Chucky

» wazzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppppp
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 am by Shaam

» Tha Namez Weponz
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:44 am by DBan

» Snake's Intro
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 am by SnakeShit

» Mikky's Admin application.
We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 am by Mikky

We Need You!(Admin App's)

Go down 
+13
Uchiha
Bliitzz
dofe657
Kayla
knight_rider
Commander
Franko_Matos
Dio
gwapoken90
tablespoon
Black_Snow
j3r3m5
Weponz
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weponz
Server Owner
Weponz

We Need You!(Admin App's) Empty
PostSubject: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok Im Now Accepting Applications For Server Admins.

Only Accepting People That Can Speak 2 Languages Well(1 Must Be English)!

Need GERMAN/POLISH/SPANISH/INDONESIAN/FRENCH(Others Possibly Accepted) Speaking Admins That Can Speak Good English.

APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED USING THIS FORMAT BELOW:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Copy/Paste In Your Reply To This Topic And Fill It Out Correctly In Detail**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**[In-GameName?]**:
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:

DONT BOTHER APPLYING
If You Have Been Banned On Any Of Our Servers Before!

DONT BOTHER APPLYING
If Your A Hacker/Noob!

DONT BOTHER APPLYING
If You Only Can Speak 1 Language!

REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH APPLICATIONS ONLY!,PM'S/NEW THREADS WILL BE IGNORED/DELETED!

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Applications Will Be Left Alone Untill Enough Is Posted,Do Not Reply Or PM Anyone Regarding Your Application,This Will Result In Instant Blacklisting From The Accepted Admin List. Accepted Admins Will Be Give'n A Trial For An Unannounced Period Of Time,During This Trial ALL Trial Admins Are Tested And Spyed Apon By Head Admins And Owners After Training(Trial Admins Use Last Hours Of Trial,Acting As Server Admin),When A Head Admin Thinks A Trial Admin Has Got What It Takes To Run The Server,All Head Admins/Owners Meet And Discuse If Its An Official Promotion And The Owners Will Give Promotion.Then You Are To Run The Server Competantly Without Hesitation. (Power Abuse = Life Ban).

Last edited by Weponz on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
j3r3m5

PostSubject: j3r3m5 app for admin   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 am

**[In-GameName?]**:j3r3m5
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:13
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:english-spanish english=10/10 spanish= 7.5/10
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:YES Very Happy vegas cnr
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:since the beging Very Happy
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/kick /rban /ban /goto /givecar /car /lspec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:To Make This Server More Fun Than It Allready Is and to punish them hackers Very Happy

Last edited by j3r3m5 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Snow

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 pm

**[In-GameName?]**:Black_Snow
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:14 years
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:I can speak 2 languages enlish and hindi and i am good in speaking these languages
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:yes ,GS and WSH
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:yes
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:All admin cmds till level 5 and lvl 5 main cmd is /console
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Because it is a great server i want this server should be clean from hackers and no hacker will play this server more

Thank you
Regards
Black_Snow
Back to top Go down
tablespoon

tablespoon

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Good luck with recruiting!
Back to top Go down
Black_Snow

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
gwapoken90

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 pm

**[In-GameName?]**:aimme
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:21
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:English 80% Razz Filipino 100%
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:Yes Here But u kick me LOL
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:Long time
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:Ban kick spec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(SWCSB)Admin?]**:With the admin team, i will be friendly, with all, if any problem i will try to solve it, me or other admins, i will try my best to make ambiance without any fights.
With players, friendly too, nicely, but warning, i always warn twice time not more.. =D
Just Loyal & friendly are my once way.Good question that is important for an admin. I'm not going just to kick/ban people. That's one of the tasks but it's not only the one, I can contribute in coding, taking care of the forum I have a big experience with forums, I can help managing log files of the server, I know Linux, I work also as sysadmin. I also want to help the admins in game, they are doing a good job but every day the server is getting more and more people joining the game that means more new people and more new cheaters. If I get accepted I will not abuse my admin rights in any way. I'm not going to promise more, time will speak.I am applying for an SWCSB Moderator position because I really want To help the server out a lot with donating, Neutralize cheaters, and make sure newbies get all the help they need and have a fun time. I am a very kind person to my self and others, I have total respect for every admin, and player on SWCSB, and i obey the rules also and play fair. one of the reason's I want to apply for an admin position is because i want to get more involved in the SWCSB community,There was a new rule you had to be an SWCSB member for 2/4 weeks I successfully achieved that rule and I know I am ready for this admin position. If i get accepted or not i will always try and keep trying till the day comes I will show all my effort and let yous know how bad i want it. I also speak Filipino and English, I really do like to help other players when in need of help, I am ready for this admin position and will respect the rules of granted admin rights and i will not abuse them in any way. I keep my self very active and get ass much time possible in the day to get on SWCSB. ( Schedule below ) and will keep the server clean from cheaters and Unfair players. I am whiling to dedicate all my time to the server and get involved in a lot of things, and try to make new suggestions up for the server, I am a very honest person and series and take any duties granted to me as a series task. I also gained a lot more experience of what i recently had to what admins due and there duties I had talks with an admin on the server and she taught me a hole lot more than what I had known.
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

gwapoken90 wrote:
**[WhyYouWantToBe(SWCSB)Admin?]**:With the admin team, i will be friendly, with all, if any problem i will try to solve it, me or other admins, i will try my best to make ambiance without any fights.
With players, friendly too, nicely, but warning, i always warn twice time not more.. =D
Just Loyal & friendly are my once way.Good question that is important for an admin. I'm not going just to kick/ban people. That's one of the tasks but it's not only the one, I can contribute in coding, taking care of the forum I have a big experience with forums, I can help managing log files of the server, I know Linux, I work also as sysadmin. I also want to help the admins in game, they are doing a good job but every day the server is getting more and more people joining the game that means more new people and more new cheaters. If I get accepted I will not abuse my admin rights in any way. I'm not going to promise more, time will speak.I am applying for an SWCSB Moderator position because I really want To help the server out a lot with donating, Neutralize cheaters, and make sure newbies get all the help they need and have a fun time. I am a very kind person to my self and others, I have total respect for every admin, and player on SWCSB, and i obey the rules also and play fair. one of the reason's I want to apply for an admin position is because i want to get more involved in the SWCSB community,There was a new rule you had to be an SWCSB member for 2/4 weeks I successfully achieved that rule and I know I am ready for this admin position. If i get accepted or not i will always try and keep trying till the day comes I will show all my effort and let yous know how bad i want it. I also speak Filipino and English, I really do like to help other players when in need of help, I am ready for this admin position and will respect the rules of granted admin rights and i will not abuse them in any way. I keep my self very active and get ass much time possible in the day to get on SWCSB. ( Schedule below ) and will keep the server clean from cheaters and Unfair players. I am whiling to dedicate all my time to the server and get involved in a lot of things, and try to make new suggestions up for the server, I am a very honest person and series and take any duties granted to me as a series task. I also gained a lot more experience of what i recently had to what admins due and there duties I had talks with an admin on the server and she taught me a hole lot more than what I had known.

To remind you what Weponz have said before. If you were the ex admin who was kick do to chaos on admins fault. Read this,

Weponz wrote:

Admins Are Fired,Due To Faulplay And Unfinished On-Going Investgation,This Means Previous Admins Will Not Be Accepted In Future Trials[/b]

Hope you understand
Admin level 4 Dio
Back to top Go down
Franko_Matos

Franko_Matos

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 am

damn aimme im sorry for u, u tried xD, i can speak 2 languages english and spanish but i was banned like 1092801 times in the old server loLOlOLol
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 am

gwapoken90 wrote:

Wow wow wow, I just realize that you were Banned for loging in as Weponz, Now why do you even bother to apply!!
https://csbattleship.forumotion.com/banned-post-an-appeal-here-f1/aimme-t31.htm
Explain that!!!
((Sorry Weponz for making so much reply on this topic))

See this
Weponz wrote:

[b]DONT BOTHER APPLYING
If You Have Been Banned On Any Of Our Servers Before!

Now maybe you can GTFO!

Admin level 4 Dio
Back to top Go down
Weponz
Server Owner
Weponz

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Franko_Matos wrote:
damn aimme im sorry for u, u tried xD, i can speak 2 languages english and spanish but i was banned like 1092801 times in the old server loLOlOLol

Dude..Wrong Again It Was 1092802 Times..xD
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

PostSubject: [?] Â¥ Admins Â¥ Application Â¥   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm

**[In-GameName?]**:[CS]XJAKE
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:15
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:English,Malay,and Indonisia
Malay=Hi ,Siapa di sana ?
Indoniesia=Kamu tidak pantas duduk di sebelah gua !!!
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:GTA server
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:30
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/ahelp , level 1-5 , /cmds , /pcmds, /commands
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**Because I want help your server very popular and I promise with you I never ban people...I hope I can be Admins level 3 Wink [b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.csbattleship.tk
Black_Snow

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm

i am accepted or not
?????????????
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Black_Snow wrote:
i am accepted or not
?????????????

Be patient, Weponz are busy so don't start anything or Weponz will be in bad mood, Just go IG and play.

Admin level 4 Dio
Back to top Go down
Weponz
Server Owner
Weponz

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Black_Snow wrote:
i am accepted or not
?????????????

Try re-reading the "Terms And Conditions" again -.-
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Commander wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**:[CS]XJAKE
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**:15
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:English,Malay,and Indonisia
Malay=Hi ,Siapa di sana ?
Indoniesia=Kamu tidak pantas duduk di sebelah gua !!!
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:GTA server
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:30
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/ahelp , level 1-5 , /cmds , /pcmds, /commands
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**Because I want help your server very popular and I promise with you I never ban people...I hope I can be Admins level 3 Wink

Weponz wrote:
Commander wrote:
Can I be admins level 3 ?

This is why u were banned before...Im officially ordering Level 4-5 Admins to Ban you from forum the next time you ask for admin.You are also officially stripted from admin applications for life,This means you WILL NEVER BE ADMIN ON THIS SERVER for asking nine hundred and fifty six million times..

Next wrong move is a life forum ban.

Your Application have been Denied. Permanent Denied from Admins Application
Back to top Go down
Franko_Matos

Franko_Matos

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 am

Weponz wrote:
Franko_Matos wrote:

damn i fail in maths xD
Back to top Go down
Weponz
Server Owner
Weponz

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 am

Franko_Matos wrote:
Weponz wrote:
Franko_Matos wrote:

damn i fail in maths xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
knight_rider

PostSubject: i want to be admin   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm

**[In-GameName?]**:knight_rider
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:I can speak 2 languages enlish and hindi and i am good in speaking these languages
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:yes ,GS and WSH and XS but they are closed only GS is working
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:All admin cmds till level 5 and lvl 5 main cmd is /console and /setlevel , /settemplevel and many more
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Because it is a great server i want this server should be clean from hackers and no hacker will play this server more and i think i am perfect for this job and this server is my fav.

Thank you
Regards
knight_rider
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

knight_rider wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**:knight_rider
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:yes ,GS and WSH and XS but they are closed only GS is working
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:All admin cmds till level 5 and lvl 5 main cmd is /console and /setlevel , /settemplevel and many more
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Because it is a great server i want this server should be clean from hackers and no hacker will play this server more and i think i am perfect for this job and this server is my fav.

Thank you
Regards
knight_rider

Pending Until Weponz Respond.
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Black_Snow wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**:Black_Snow
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:yes ,GS and WSH
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:All admin cmds till level 5 and lvl 5 main cmd is /console
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:Because it is a great server i want this server should be clean from hackers and no hacker will play this server more

Thank you
Regards
Black_Snow

Your application have been Denide. Fuck Off Hacker!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

**[In-GameName?]**: Kayla
**[WhatIsYourIRLAge?]**: 16
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: English and Indonesian, I speak both languages fluently
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: No
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: 3 hours
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: /slap, /ban, /jail, /spec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: Dio's my brother and he wanted me to help him run the server (banning hackers, etc.)

-Kayla
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Kayla wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**: Kayla
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: English and Indonesian, I speak both languages fluently
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: No
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: 3 hours
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: /slap, /ban, /jail, /spec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: Dio's my brother and he wanted me to help him run the server (banning hackers, etc.)

-Kayla

Accepted From my Point.

She is my irl sister Smile
Back to top Go down
Dio

Dio

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 am

j3r3m5 wrote:
**[In-GameName?]**:j3r35
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:english-spanish english=10/10 spanish= 7.5/10
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:YES Very Happy vegas cnr
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:since the beging Very Happy
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**:/kick /rban /ban /goto /givecar /car /lspec
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:To Make This Server More Fun Than It Allready Is and to punish them hackers Very Happy

Accepted on my Opinion also

Sorry dude but Weponz Have said no. Your Application have been Denied

Last edited by Dio on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dofe657

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 am

**[In-GameName?]**:Dofe657
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**:my english level is c1 and I speak Slovak Smile (Slovakia)
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**:I have been an admin before on server where everyone was made admin for fun Very Happy
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**:just around 1 hour by now Very Happy sorry, i just found the server and i saw that u are looking for admins
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: /kick /ban just the classic ones Very Happy dont remember all of them Smile
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**:i would like to be admin because i hate cheaters and hackers and I want to stop them cheating. I know I am a bit young but when I saw that I have to speak 2 languages I just thought that i will try writing here. thanks Smile

Dio: Pending Until Weponz says otherwise

Last edited by Dio on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ans of the App)
Back to top Go down
Bliitzz

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:57 am

**[In-Game Name?]**: Bliitzz
**[LanguagesYouSpeak,AndHowWell?]**: English, Fluent & I live in spain, and speak little Spanish, but will soon learn.
**[BeenAAdminBefore?WhatsServerName?]**: Yes, On 7 servers, I'm currently admin on 2 now, "Rl-Rpg" & "LRP", i was also an admin on "Pug's" before it collapsed, so i have experience.
**[RealLifeTimePlayedAtOurServer?]**: I'm new, but i have noticed you seem in need of Admin assistance, I have experience of 3 years on 'CS:S', 4 years experience on 'SA-MP', good Admin experience & Moderator experience, and also i'm useful when it comes to forums.
**[WhatAdminCommandsYouKnow?]**: It depend's on the script, i've probably used it, and it won't take long for me to come to terms with it.
**[WhyYouWantToBe(WCSBS)Admin?]**: Because i can see an up-rising game-mode with people in the community and administrator's willing to push this server as far as it can go, and i'd like to be a part and give a helping hand in the pushing of the server.

Dio: Pending also, wait until Weponz says so

Last edited by Dio on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Answer of the app)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need You!(Admin App's)   We Need You!(Admin App's) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need You!(Admin App's)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next